POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

Sun Sep 4 18:58:02 UTC 2005

Hello Ingvild and Lucyna -
The writing of this sign is not clear to me at all...I cannot
understand it! It needs to be written differently to be read in
SignWriting...and I do not understand the word description
either...how does this make sense, Ingvild? How is the left hand
touching the wrist of the right hand? Can you write it for us? And
where is it moving back to? It is already touching under the chin,
and it can't go to the chest, so is it moving back to the middle of
the neck?  Val ;-)