Reading signwriting

Mon Apr 3 16:16:56 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 3, 2006

QUESTION:
> I've come across your site purely by chance after receiving a
> signwrited phrase.  I've played around with the software somewhat
> but do not seem to be able to find a way of entering the signs in
> order to determine what the phraseactually is. How can one achieve
> this

ANSWER:
To see the glosses for that specific email message that was sent to
you...

1. Click on Reply to this Message link at the bottom of the email you
received (see diagram attached)...
2. You can then find the glosses used for that message in the
Comments area of the reply screen.
3. Once you know the glosses used, you can search for each individual
sign in the Search by Word area in SignPuddle, using those glosses.

OR...You are welcome to send us the message you received and we can
translate if for you!!

I hope this helps! Val ;-)