Val's Voice phone and Fax not working right now...

Wed Apr 5 16:32:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 5, 2006

Dear SW List Members!
If anyone tries to telephone me or fax me this week, you will find
that our telephone numbers do not work.

This is only TEMPORARY!

I made a mistake in transferring my phone numbers to a new Internet
Voice-Over-IP company that was very very inexpensive, but
unfortunately their equipment did not work with the fast modem I have
to connect to the internet. And our phone numbers, which we have had
for over 20 years, transferred over to this new company before I
found out the equipment didn't work. So right now I have no telephones!

But nothing really bad...I can keep those same numbers. I am now
transferring those phone numbers BACK to my old telephone carrier,
and they are being transferred right now...I hope this will not take
too long, but until I have the phones back, write to me for an
appointment, and I can telephone you from another line...

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages