Watch SignWriting videos on Google

Fri Apr 7 15:13:11 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 7, 2006

Hello Charles and Everyone!
I was so surprised to realize that you had never seen these
videos...which are now on DVD too. They were made over a decade ago,
and have been available for sale ever since we went on the web in
1996. Plus I donate copies to all participants in the SignWriting
Literacy Project. Those teachers or schools that fill out the forms
and send us a letter requesting the donations all receive the videos
(now DVDs) as a part of the Literacy Project...

SignWriting Literacy Project
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/teachers

Sorry you never saw them, Charles! Sure, we can show them anytime at
any conference...usually showing videos at conferences will cost our
organization money just to have permission to show them, and that is
part of the reason I have not done that in the past...

Anyway...I am so grateful to Google for making them possible on the
internet!!

Val ;-)