BRAZIL Animated SignWriting by Rubia Denardi

Sun Apr 9 20:27:10 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 9, 2006

Juliette Dalle wrote:
> It is strange : I click the link and the window is empty.... Why ??
> Juliette

Hello Juliette!
Can you click on this link and go to the web page?

Movement Writing Animation
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation

Did you see the link to your animation there? I put all three
up...are they ok? Can you see your three animations on the web?

Or are you asking why it is hard to see the Brazilian link? That link
requires a special Java plug-in of some kind...Not every browser can
see it...I hope Antonio Carlos will tell us what plug-in is needed to
see the Brazilian animation ;-)

Your animation, Juliette, was developed in QuickTime and Stefan's are
animated-GIFs, but the Brazilian animation is a Java applet I believe...

There are many ways to create an animation! ;-)