ASL Web Site FROST VILLAGE by Adam Frost

Adam Frost icemandeaf at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 10 19:01:36 UTC 2006

That is a part that is still under construction. :-) In fact, I still
have a lot that I need to do to update the material content on that
page. I will get it there.
The HERE that you are referring to is a link to a video of me signing
and
voicing (I recorded it before hand. HA! Signing ASL and speaking English
at the same time is a near impossible task.) Did you see that? You
didn't mention anything about that so I was wondering.
I was wondering if I spelled Village correctly. Let me know.

Adam
www.FrostVillage.com