Animated Sign Language Sentences

Tue Apr 11 17:33:09 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 11, 2006

Dear SignWriting List!
There are exactly three complete Sign Language sentences animated in
SignWriting that I know of...all three by Stefan Woehrmann in German
Sign Language. If anyone else has some full sentences, please tell us!

Stefan just gave me all three of his to post on the web. Thank you,
Stefan! They are really wonderful...

Take a look!

Animated Sentence 1
German Sign Language
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation/sgn-DE

Animated Sentence 2
German Sign Language
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/animatDE01.html

Animated Sentence 3
German Sign Language
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/animatDE02.html

Here is the second one, attached to this email, for those who can
read animated GIFs inside your email messages...If this doesn't move,
inside your email, then click on the links above to view them on the
web...