SportsWriting and MimeWriting Animations Posted

litlegu at AOL.COM litlegu at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 13 03:46:34 UTC 2006

Wow!!!!! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen (tear drops...)!
Thanks Stefan and Valerie!  This has brought me great joy today!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:45:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [sw-l] SportsWriting  and MimeWriting Animations Posted

  SignWriting List
 April 12, 2006

 Mark from California wrote:
 > Wow Valerie...I love the animation of that sports writing! Amazing!

  YES! Those animations, of SportsWriting, are by Stefan Woehrmann. All
animations are welcome, from anyone using Movement Writing
symbols...Maybe someday, Mark, you can create some animations for
skateboarding too...when I get all the symbols in the IMWA - ha!

 SportsWriting Animations
 http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation/sports

  Stefan just sent me more of his SportsWriting animations...I have not
posted them on the web yet, but here is a skateboarding one
attached...you can see this animation by opening this attached file in
any web browser...thank you Stefan for the cute one!

    [Image removed]