SportsWriting and MimeWriting Animations Posted

Thu Apr 13 13:57:19 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 13, 2006

Mark in California wrote:
> Wow!!!!! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen (tear
> drops...)!  Thanks Stefan and Valerie!  This has brought me great
> joy today!

Ha!! I have now posted the skateboarding animation on the web. Go to:

Skateboarding Animation
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/sports/animatSP04.html

Thank you, Stefan, for giving this to us...

And it turns out that this little animation was done by Stefan's son
Johannes, at a fairly young age I presume... So that is why the
little person in the animation looks quite young- ha!

Someday we can animate the real Movement Writing for skateboarding too:

Writing Skateboarding Moves
http://www.MovementWriting.org/sports/skateboarding/ollie

Have a splendid day everyone!