is there a way to paste from SignText into word documents ?

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Fri Apr 14 21:36:10 UTC 2006

Dear Val, & Steve

I was working with a friend  on sign text yesterday... and we have a
question.... we'd like to know whether it is possible to paste a sign
directly from SignText into another document?!?!?

I know I can paste signs from SignPuddle... but, as a sign language
interpreter... I would like to write some private signs into SignText so
that it's not accessible from everyone on the net.... (lists of peoples
name, which I wouldn't be able to put on a public SignPuddle!

Is there a way I can work on Sign Text and then (like in SignPuddle) drag
and drop a whole sign (or save a sign as a picture) in another document (for
exemple Word) or on my hard disk ??

If I book mark the page I work on in SignText... I can't write words for
comment beside the signs ... so concretely I need to be able to paste a sign
in another doc (or save each sign as a picture....)

Is there a way for me to do that ?!?!

another question:: how do I proceed if I want to add signs that are already
into Sign Puddle into SignText (i understant how to proceed the other wy
round  from SignText to SignPuddle...) but need some help to know how to do
it from SP to ST

thanks in advance for your help!

Anny