Using SignText for creating signs

Sun Apr 23 22:04:57 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 23, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> wow... I'm looking forward to follow these instructions!... I need
> to be
> able to do that too

Wonderful, Anny!

I sure wish you were using Mac OS X or Windows XP!

Those are the two operating systems that work best with the new
software ;-))

I know you know that though...smile...

When the time comes please tell me and I will celebrate...grin...I
like the new SignBank 8...it is smoother and faster...I shudder to
think of writing separate manuals for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, so I am
starting with the modern computers and then if I have time I will try
to write a manual for the older computers...