Create Vocabulary Lists with SignText Offline

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Apr 24 21:53:33 UTC 2006

great!! I was using sign text for vocaulary (and not sentences...) but when
you said there was a difference I wondered if I had missed something! Thanks
for these explanations! It's clear for me now!

Anny