<aucun objet>

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Apr 30 20:50:44 UTC 2006

Val...

we've just finished a wonderfull week-end in our siwss chalet to train and
practice SignWriting together with people who all taken part in a 2 days
workshop 2 years ago... we had a nice time together... worked on Signtext
offline.... great to be avle to do that thank you steve for this programm!

There were several questions... which I couldn't answer... so I'm going to
send them to you and the list hoping you'll help me give an answer....
you'll get several mails from me within the next hours or days.... thanks
inadvance for your help!

here's my first question

I don¹t understand what¹s the difference between one/2/ 3 or 4 double waves
?!?!?!

In this sign  « congé » (LSF Switzerland) the thumbs are contacting the
chest on each side, and all other fingers move alternatively, which « Moving
alternatively symbol » should I use in this spécific situation ?

And did we place the symbols correctly (same orientation as the hands) ?!?!

Tanks in advance for your answer

Anny