2 handshapes in the same position, closing movment

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Apr 30 21:15:35 UTC 2006

Val

in the sign I join.... I'm trying to write the fact that the /C/ handshape
closes on the nose... the hand stays exactly in the same position and...
closes in a fist position (/S/ handshape)... should I write it the way I did
or would it be better to only write a dark dot (the only problem I see with
writing the dot is that the reader cannot guess what is the end position!)

Is it better to write the 2 handshape on top of each other or side by
side...

 another question is...what would happen if I only wrote the beginning and
end position (if I didn't write the dot (for the closing))?
would the reader understand the sign correctly or could the sign be misread
and the reader could understand that is goes the other way round beginning
/S/ and ending /C/ positions?

I've read the rules about using closing and opneing dot symbols... but I
would like to know what happen when the hand stays at the exact same place
(her on the nose!)

Anny