Question from Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 2 16:13:04 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 2, 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 8:12 AM, Bill Reese wrote:
> Assuming we have the same version, Select Bookmarks, then Manage
> Bookmarks.  In the window that opens, Select File, then Export.

Thank you, Bill! Good information for Windows...

The Mac version of Firefox does not have that Export Button, as you
can see by my attached screen shot...Other Mac browsers do have
export buttons...only Firefox doesn't right now...smile...

But no problem. I just copied the urls of each bookmark, pasted them
into a simple text file, copied the text file over to second computer
on my network, and pasted each url into the Firefox on that second
computer...and so now I am set!