writing multi-party conversation

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 2 19:38:14 UTC 2006

I don't have much experience yet, but we did discuss this topic here on the
list about a year ago, as several persons neded to do what you do. - In my
Norwegian book on SignWriting, which is posted as pdf under 'Norway' at the
SignWriting home site, there is a small dialogue on page 102, lower right.
There is a larger child at the right, a smaller one at the left, and the two
are greeting each other and asking names. I used the same way you suggest,
as was also previously suggested here on the list. I also used eye glances.
- Good luck with your work,

Ingvild