writing multi-party conversation

eghoffma at UMICH.EDU eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Thu Aug 3 15:29:38 UTC 2006

Thanks to all of you for the advice, references, and links! When I am
further along in the dissertation writing process I will probably post
exerpts from my transcripts to get more feedback. And of course once
the dissertation is completed I will let you all know should you want
to see the results of my efforts!
Best,
Erika