writing multi-party conversation

Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Thu Aug 3 16:50:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

   Another interesting study about the need to represent objects in sign
language dialogue is by the research group of Patrice Dalle, at the
University Paul-Sabatier, in Toulouse. He does not work with SignWriting
directly, but is concerned with general written aspects of written forms
for sign languages.

   All the best,

   Antônio Carlos

--