Fingerspelling in vertical columns

Adam Frost icemandeaf at TMO.BLACKBERRY.NET
Fri Aug 4 05:37:05 UTC 2006

I would have to agree that it is better as well.
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Vanessa Hodge" <vlhodge at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 01:24:58
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Fingerspelling in vertical columns

vertical FS is easier to read than I thought it would be and really a good idea!  I have broken words up onto 2 lines because of their length which looks sloppy and is harder to read.  :)  Vanessa

 On 8/3/06, Valerie Sutton <signwriting at mac.com: <mailto:signwriting at mac.com> > wrote: SignWriting ListAugust 3, 2006
I have been experimenting with writingfingerspelling down in verticalcolumns...it can be written both ways,but sometimes writing fingerspellingleft to right makes the vertical columns so wide. So writing fingerspelling invertical columns helps keep the columnsnarrower, plus it seems to be easier toread for me... when the rest of thewriting is vertical anyway...
What do you think? need your feedback...(see attached)