SignText question

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 8 18:13:15 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to write a sign that's really kind of a compound sign - it's in
the middle of the ASL version of "O Canada".  I need an extra-long arrow
taking the right hand from the left lane to the right lane, while the left
hand is doing some other things in the center.  My problem is, I can't find
a long enough arrow in SignText.  Am I looking in the wrong place, or isn't
there one there?  The idea of the sign is the right hand "scanning across a
panorama" while the left hand is "being inspired by Canada" (to give a rough
gloss).  Since I'm not on my own computer right now and this one doesn't
have Firefox, unfortunately I can't send my best approximation in SW.
Anyway, I know what I want but I just can't find the symbol.  Is it there?

Kelly Jo Boal