SignText question

Thu Aug 10 04:21:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 9, 2006

K.J. Boal wrote:
> Yes, the curved arrow is what I'm talking about.  That's exactly my
> problem, Cherie!
> Kelly Jo

Kelly and Cherie...

Although I can guess a little, it would be best to show me the signs
Kelly, and Cherie, where you need the larger curves, so I know which
ones to add to the IMWA first...adding the symbols is days of work
for me, so if I can add the specific symbols you need right now, then
at least those signs are taken care of and I can add other larger
ones later...

If they are so hard to write that you cannot do it in SignText, then
write the signs by hand and scan them in and send a jpg or png or gif
to the List....

Many thanks!