SignText question

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 11 16:11:02 UTC 2006

For NTS, we would need to be able to make a large curved sweep in the floor
plane, starting left-front-right, for 'the whole wide world' and such like.
We would also need to make large curved movements in the wall plane,
starting high-out/down, for 'heaven' and such like.

As always, I would also like to have more sizes for the circles (a small
area - a small circle in the floor plane, a larger area - a larger circel in
the floor plane, etc.) - But then, I know how busy you are ...

Ingvild