Availability of Proceedings of the 2nd. Workshop on the Representation and Processing of SL(Genoa2006)?

Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Fri Aug 11 16:37:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

   I think the best to do is to ask Chiara Vettori
(Chiara.Vettori at eurac.edu), the main workshop organizer.

   In 2004 I had access to the originals of the proceedings. This year
Chiara organized almost everything herself!

   I'm sure she will be willing to share the electronic version of the
proceedings.

   All the best,

   Antônio Carlos

--