Shane in Bergen

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Aug 16 20:23:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa <shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at gmai...:

> Everyone,
>
> im in Bergen, the 2nd biggest city in Norway - the hometown of our lovely
> Ingvild! :-)

Very glad you arrived safley after all the problems at British airports
this past week. Was thinking about you making that journey after we met on
Saturday.

> ... and of course to improve my SignSpelling
> and SW movement as Ingvild is very good in that.

Don't forget that when you are back in London we have another pub session
where you can pass on some of that great knowledge to me.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!