When writing a document in SW...

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 22 01:45:39 UTC 2006

Most of what I am transcribing isn't in paragraphs,
more like stanzas...  kids books, so I haven't even
thougth about that.  But its a very good question.
Perhaps a double 'period'?  But for larger documents I
use MS Publisher.  I use the SWML preview on SignText,
and copy paste each individual sign into the publisher
document.  Long and tedius, but the only way to get
more than a sentence at the current time.  I
understand the upcoming versions will make lots of us
VERY happy in this regard...

cherie