When writing a document in SW...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 22 13:11:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 22, 2006

Hello James -
Have you ever tried to write in vertical columns with SignText? I
understand that writing from left to right is what you are used to,
and there is nothing wrong with that, but it would be good to try the
new vertical way too...just a thought ;-)

Change is hard for everyone...but it happens despite us!

And the vertical writing with Lanes is one change that has improved
the writing of sign language grammar and that is important I
think...so it is a change for the better...

Val ;-)