Symbol consistancy?

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed Aug 23 04:41:11 UTC 2006

I think I was a little vague with words because I am talking about the next
level of order. Since I am now at a desktop computer, I can sceen copy what
I meant.

This screen shot from SignText first shows the set of symbols that I was
refering to, and the second is the base symbol that I was compareing. Notice
that the third and sixth columns are ordered differently.

Adam