Movement Writing project...gesture of craftsmen

Fri Aug 25 13:00:54 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 25, 2006

Charles Butler wrote:
> This is truly amazing Valerie, to catch the tension in the legs,
> the wood, even the ax.

Hi Charles and Everyone!
Thanks for this comment...It has been an interesting project, and
helped our non-profit organization with funding, which in turn is
helping us support new software development for SignWriting, so it
has been good for us...

Very different kind of project, I must say! I never dreamed I would
ever write the movements of axes and timbermen!

I am happy to tell you that I just finished the project an hour ago!

Movement Writing of Craftsmen Gestures
http://movementwriting.org/science/

Read the final PDF document:

Final TimberWriting Document
http://www.movementwriting.org/science/timber/TimberWriting.pdf

So now, this weekend, I am doing finances...we need further funding
for our organization...plus I am going to start work again on
SignBank8 and the Ethiopian Handshapes...adding more symbols to the
IMWA...and printing materials for Belgian schools...

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!