SignWriting scheduler

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Aug 27 02:11:17 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 26, 2006

Honza wrote:
> Hi Val and all,
> right there (on signwriting.org) there is no calendar (scheduler)
> of SignWriting events?
> I think, it should be good there is one, so everybody can see what
> happens.

This is a very good idea, Honza. I agree. Does anyone know how to
program a web calendar, so that others can post their events on a
common SignWriting calendar on the web? It would be good to have a
place where you can post your events without being dependent on me
doing it for you....Then all our sites can link to that common
calendar site...and you can check back from time to time...plus it
will help me post articles and information about SignWriting events
around the world...

Anyone know of a calendar site already built like that for groups
like ours on the web?