European SignWriting Organisation - Web site and Workshops

Sun Aug 27 21:42:36 UTC 2006

On Aug 27, 2006, at 2:21 PM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> finally our site is working - not very professional, like the
> SignWriting homesite, but anyway, it's there
>
> http://www.eswo.eu
>
> You'll find info on the workshop planned in Prague, and the one
> planned in London (Oct. 27-29)

-----------

Hello Ingvild and Shane!

I love your new ESWO site!

Congratulations!! and thank you too...;-)

I think your site looks professional...and it will grow in time and
will improve I am sure...the information is good information...all
those workshops and a calendar too...just what Honza was asking for...

I will be adding your new link to my sites soon...this is really a
step forward...

and what about adding the new French-Belgian web site by Thierry and
friends?

La Langue des Signes de Belgique
http://www.lsfb.be/signaire/ztous/

And I know there are other web sites devoted to SignWriting from
Europe...

Anny? and others...please write to tell us if you have European web
sites that are devoted to, or use SignWriting...