European SignWriting Organisation - Web site and Workshops

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 29 17:46:16 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 29, 2006

Hi Geoffrey!
Here are the links for the SignWriting workshops in Europe:

SW Workshop in London
October 27-29, 2006
http://www.eswo.eu/3-SignWriting%20Workshop.htm

SW Workshop in Prague