European SignWriting Organisation - Web site and Workshops

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Aug 30 09:52:27 UTC 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Ingvild Roald <iroald at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Those dates put it in term time, which probably means the University of
London halls of residence that just happen to back onto DCAL's offices
are occupied by students.

> Hi Geoffrey and all,
>
> the location of the workshop is at
>
> DCAL
> University College London
> 25 Gordon Square
> London
>

> If you could help us get cheap and good (not exelent) accomodation, for
> about 20 persons, that would be great,
>
> Ingvild
>

> >From: "Geoffrey Hunt" <geoffrey_hunt at sil.org>
> >To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
> >Subject: RE: [sw-l] European SignWriting Organisation - Web site and
> >Workshops
> >Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:29:08 +0100
> >
> >Ingvild,
> >
> >Where exactly is ESWO being held in London?  If I know the exact location,
> >might be able to help you find suitable accommodation.  Hotels are
> >expensive, but bed & breakfast options are a lot cheaper.
> >
> >Geoffrey

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!