Boat_3

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Dec 1 14:52:39 UTC 2006

Yep!  I hadn't seen that variation for the diagonal, but was trying to
understand its usage based on the ASL sign. So that verified my
intuition on it. :)  Thanks! I am curious how many of the handshapes in
the IMWA have the diagonal variations?

Stuart