Writing the 4 Group in handwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 2 00:07:26 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 1, 2006

Oh! I never realized you were talking about writing the filled-in
ones only...let me scan my way of doing the filled-in ones - sorry -

Handwriting is strange because it is so personal...

For me, what really matters, is getting the Printing established, and
providing the world good software and lots of excellent reading
material...The handwriting as more relaxed and not as "official" as
the Printing...although it can be taught too and is....

Handwriting historically for English too, has changed over the
years...the years of Penmanship seem gone forever...in fact who can
read a doctor's perscription in English? And reading Danish
handwriting, of Roman alphabetic characters, was very hard for me
when I moved to Denmark because they taught handwriting of a, b and c
differently than they did in the US...so the same letters of the
alphabet are written by hand differently around the world too...which
I hadn't realized until I moved to another country...

It may take an hour or so to do the scan...I will be back!

Val ;-)