ASL sign for DOWNLOAD software

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Dec 2 23:07:26 UTC 2006

Now that you mention it Cherie, the V hands would mean download while
the 4 hands mean to load (as in a webpage). So for what you were
asking, Val, the V hands would be the correct one.

Now your question about palm facing, it could be front and back (black
and white) if you are taking from the side and not in front of you.
However, I think that for our purposes it would be side facings (half
and half).

I have a question to ask. Should it be single close dot, or two as it
is written now? I think it is one.

Adam