ASL sign for DOWNLOAD software

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 9 20:26:49 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 9, 2006

Hi Cherie and Adam -
Thank you for your help with the ASL sign for DOWNLOAD. I used it for
an Icon in SignBank, for importing (or downloading) signs from
SignPuddle into SignBank (see diagram below)...but I used two dots
with the idea that it was done twice...but now I see Adam, that you
felt it was once? Should I change this icon? There is very little
room in these tiny icons, so I wrote the finishing position showing
the bend at the end of the sign since there was no room for the
beginning position...Val ;-)