Writing the 4 Group in handwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 9 20:33:05 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 9, 2006

Hello Adam and Everyone!
Yesterday Stuart Thiessen and Philippe Galant called me on the D-Link
videophone and we had a great conversation. We discussed handwriting
symbols for over an hour, and it was a great experience...We also
discussed the Heel of Hand symbol, and the 10 handshape, so I am
working on summarizing what we discussed and will share it with all
of you since I think it is important for all SignWriting users....

I am also really excited about using both the D-Link videophone, and
Skype video, and other forms of video communication...Teaching
private lessons by videophone is so good, that there is almost no
need for a workshop just as long as everyone knows they can schedule
time with me...I have to get organized with scheduling...maybe an
online calendar of time for private lessons would be a good idea?...

Val ;-)