LIBRAS sign for mental confusion

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 11 18:27:41 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 11, 2006

On Dec 11, 2006, at 9:58 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> Ah, now I see what I did wrong, let me try this again. It´s not off
> the shoulder at all. I dropped in a facial expression of eyebrows
> down, mouth in a circle, but with the shoulders across and the nose
> shown.  Only from above can you see the hands at shoulder width (or
> at least head width) come into the center line and hold while
> wiggling) and show which hand is primary.  One could continue this
> sign switching hands in a circle back and forth, which becomes even
> more elaborate.

How about this, Charles? I just re-wrote it, using the Surface
Symbols to show that one hand is in the front of the other...It is
number 8 in the LIBRAS SignPuddle...although I realize we can go on
and on with this sign, and it is not perfect yet, at least this gives
you some feedback!

Enjoy beautiful Brazil!  Val ;-)