Square Fist Symbol in SignMaker

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 12 19:05:23 UTC 2006

Yes, please, I second that!
There's a lot to like about drag and drop ... but as a touch-typist myself,
drag-and-drop does not feel like "writing" when I want to put something
directly from my head into a document.
Hope your time in Brazil is going excellently, Charles!
Sounds like great things going on there.
-- Kim from Boston