Square Fist Symbol in SignMaker

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Dec 12 22:38:08 UTC 2006

I have to admit. Dos was a little hard for a person not very familiar
with the symbols. It was for me. So I think that the Drag and Drop
will still be invalueable even if there is a way to type. It would be
like trying to type Japanese.  However, once you know the symbols,
typing can be a great asset to have. Especially if you are a speed
typist. I know that the drag n drop will always be advailible (and it
should), but I also look forward to when SignPuddle has the ability to
type. But in the mean time,  I am content. :-)

Adam