Welcome Janice from Brazil and all new members!

Mª Cristina P. Pereira macripiper at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 13 18:39:01 UTC 2006

In hand: http://sign-net.ucpel.tche.br/
This is the site, Janice, that you'll find a lot of SW things and even
a manual translated by Marianne Stumpf and SW staff (in that time I
was a member of SignNet project).
Hope I helped...
Cris