AW: [sw-l] Remove using 5-hand or heel

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Dec 15 00:34:39 UTC 2006

:-) That is interesting. Philip and I were feeling the same way. We
like the heel where it makes sense. Sometimes a top-view is helpful
too.

Personally, like I mention below, I wonder if there is any reason why
we couldn't do this and consider it the same handshape but different
symbols as related to the orientations.

Wall: