Remove using 5-hand or heel

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 05:39:42 UTC 2006

I personally prefer to use the full-hand symbol (the first one), probably
because I'm not used to the heel-of-hand symbol (yet).  I like the brush
symbol in the middle of the arrow, though!
KJ

>From: "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>CC: "Philippe Gallant" <PGallant at mercydesmoines.org>
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] Remove using 5-hand or heel
>Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:15:24 -0800
>
>SignWriting List
>December 14, 2006
>
>Philippe and Stuart and Adam and Everyone!
>
>I have two questions for you too...Take a look at the attached...the  top
>ones are examples you showed us first, using the symbols that are
>currently in the IMWA. The Heel of Hand is very short in the IMWA.
>
>Look at my diagram at the bottom (number 3)...I made the Heel of Hand
>symbol a little bit longer...plus I wrote the Brush Symbol in the  middle
>of the stem of the arrow the way I would write it by hand...
>
>Can you read my example? Which do you prefer?
>

><< Remove3.png >>

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN!  Telus
Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to
December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/