spelling question

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 19 23:49:56 UTC 2006

I got a question from a British lady about the spelling of their sign for
'love'. From her description, it sounded like our sign for 'love, so I have
tryed to write that. It is attached.

The two hands are crossing over the heart, one hand touching the chest and
the other hand touching the first one. In NSL the touching is done with a
little pressing as well.

The lady in question suggested two touching stars, one above for the
touching of the chest, and one belov for the touching of the hands. As you
can see, I opted for just one touching star symbol.

Ingvild