Detailed Writing: Heel of Hand

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 6 05:17:06 UTC 2006

Hi Adam and Everyone -
On Thursday I hope to have some time to share with you, some of the
other symbols that seem to be working...Some of them were used in the
1980s and seemed to work, but there are some problems..that is why I
never really presented these symbols officially but since you are
interested, I look forward to sharing them with you to see what you
think...they work in DanceWriting well, but that is a different world
and I am not sure how many would appeal to signers...so let's keep
talking about this..

Right now I am trying to finish designing the print formats for
SignBank dictionaries. Tomorrow our SignBank programmer is coming and
I need to complete some work for him. I am hoping by the end of this
week to post SignBank for download...I know I have been saying this
for the past 9 months...I am so looking forward to finalizing the
software so we can move forward to start adding data and really
creating large SignBank databases...

One important new feature in SignBank8 ....SignBank8 will be able to
import data from SignPuddle2 (a new version of SignPuddle still under
development)...so that will make it possible to create large
SignBanks faster...SignBank is used to print and publish large multi-
lingual dictionaries sorted by SSS...I know you are creating your own
dictionary, Adam, and SignBank might be helpful later, when you wish
to publish the data...

So talk to you all on Thursday!

Val ;-)