LESSON Multiple Openings in Different Directions

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Feb 1 15:16:11 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 1st, 2006

Dear SW List:
Yesterday I had a videophone conversation with Philippe Gallant in
Des Moines, Iowa. We discussed different signs and how to write them.
One question regards a classifier called CL-List-Throw...I hope I
have that correct? Anyway, it involves opening and closing the hands
many times in a row...in a repeated fashion, moving in different
directions while you are doing it...

So Philippe, here is the Lesson on those kinds of movements...It will
take two email messages to explain...

LESSON Multiple Openings in Different Directions (continued next
message...)