LESSON Multiple Openings in Different Directions

Wed Feb 1 16:40:26 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 1, 2006

Gallant, Philippe wrote:
> I looked at the directory and couldn't find CL-List-Throw.  Can you
> check?

Hello Philippe -
I haven't entered it yet, into the American SignPuddle, because I
wanted to share with you, some alternatives...Different ways of
writing it...but if you want me to add it to SignPuddle now, I
will....I will write again when I have added it to SignPuddle...I
believe that number 4, 5 and 6 in the attached are three possible
ways to write it...but I will add facial expressions to it..