ASL Grammar - Is this correct?

Wed Feb 1 22:09:05 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 1, 2006

Adam Frost in California wrote:
> That is funny that you should mention that because I was just
> thinking that I should do that on my website. (I haven't been doing
> much with it). With SignText it will be a great help. I was also
> wanting to write a story that I have been trying to write in SW. I
> would love to learn how to write dialoges, the different ways that
> there are so that I can figure out which will work best.
> Adam

Great Adam...glad to hear this...

If Deaf Americans start creating web sites in SignWriting, without
very much spoken language, focusing on the writing of their language,
it will help others, who feel fearful because it is new...

Writing a language needs to come from the language users...A symbol-
person like me belongs on another planet - ha!

OK...I am preparing three packages...smile...have a wonderful evening
everyone!