New Discussion Group for ASL Grammar

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 3 22:36:02 UTC 2006

Val,
I have decided to make a group where we can have discussions about ASL grammar with SignWritting. It is called ASL Discussion on SignWriting. It is an MSN group. I hope that it doesn't make it a problem for non MSN users. The reason that I went with the MSN group is because there is an email that can be used to send to people much like this list. The email is ASLDiscussiononSignWriting at groups.msn.com. The web address is http://groups.msn.com/ASLDiscussiononSignWriting. To send an email on visit the site and read the message board where all the emails are posted, one does not need to have an MSN Passport. However, to join, a passport is needed. I hope this will work out. Let me know.
Adam