ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 4 14:12:25 UTC 2006

A member of my late-deafened support group was trying to describe a sign
he had just learned for "chemo" (chemotherapy).   He described it this way:

"Open four hand, palm up, tap pinky to the chest where a port
would be - just below the shoulder joint, in the meat of the
pectoral muscle"

That's a little ambiguous to me as I don't know which hand or shoulder,
if the fingers are splayed or if the little finger touches once or
twice.  If I take it to be the right hand's little finger touching the
chest just below the right shoulder, palm up, thumb tucked, fingers
splayed, touching just once, would this be correct?

Bill